Check out this amazing recipe using Living Goodness' 'Sum Yum' Kimchi. Totally delicious by Farro Fresh!
Recipe by Farro Fresh
Photography by Farro Fresh
2 cups brown rice
1 large carrot shredded
1 cucumber chopped
1 bag mung beans
200 grams Living Goodness Sum Yum Kimchi
400 grams firm tofu cut into 2cm cubes
2 soft boiled eggs cut in half (5-6 minutes in boiling water)
200 grams cooked spinach chopped
2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
Pinch of chilli powder
1 sheet toasted seaweed cut in 4
150 ml soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
• Cook rice according to directions and cool.
• Divide the rice between the four bowls.
• Top the rice with carrot, cucumber, mung beans, kimchi, tofu and cooked spinach.
• Lastly place half and egg on top of each bowl sprinkle with black sesame seeds, chilli powder, place a piece of seaweed down the side of the bowl and toss well with dressing.
• Add desired amount of Sum Yum Kimchi and enjoy.